TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
- Endless Hot Water – Tankless water heaters heat the water when you need it so your supply is constant.
- Space Savings – Tankless water heaters take up much less space than conventional water heaters.
- Lower Energy Costs – With tankless water heaters, you are only heating the water that you use so no more wasted gas or electricity giving you savings on your utility bills immediately.
- Longer Life Span – Conventional water heaters have an average life of 5 to 10 years while tankless water heaters can last 15 to 25 years or more.
- Environmentally Friendly – Tankless water heaters greatly reduce the consumption of energy such as natural gas in the home, as well as the power generated to produce electricity.
Tankless water heaters have no tank where water is constantly heated, even when not in use. Instead it uses a system where water flows over a heat exchanger converting tap water into hot water immediately. When the faucet, shower, or laundry is not in use, a computer sensor tells the heat exchanger to turn off.
It is estimated that the average home’s hot water energy bill is 30% of the monthly total. Although they require a larger initial investment, tankless water heaters use much less power, saving you money on your monthly energy bill.
To get a more information on tankless water heaters, call the Cleveland/Akron plumbing pros at Plumbing 911 at 866-720-0911.