We’re There When You Need Us
We’re There When You Need Us
Plumbers in Canton, Ohio
Looking for plumbers in Canton, Ohio when you have water or gas is leaking or your sink or toilet is clogged or you're experiencing water heater, sump pump or toilet issues? Family owned and locally operated, Plumbing 911 is your go-to expert for all residential and commercial plumbing services in Canton and Northeast Ohio. Our team is equipped with the experience and expertise to handle large and small projects.
Why Choose Us?
Plumbing 911 is a family-owned and operated company providing local plumbing services to Canton, Ohio with an “A+” Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Angie’s List rating. Our skilled and trained plumbers deliver prompt, reliable, courteous and cost-effective service and treat your home with the utmost integrity. We have been servicing over 150 cities in 7 Northeast Ohio Counties since 2008. Over 10 years of plumbing experience gives us the skills needed to provide you with the very best professional plumbing services.
Here are the reasons you should consider us for your plumbing needs:
- We are fully licensed, certified, insured and bonded with the State of Ohio.
- We do not charge for estimates.
- We do not have any trips or travel fees.
- No extra charge for overtime, weekends or holidays.
We Are Residential and Commercial Plumbing Experts
Plumbing 911 offers a full-service Residential and Commercial plumbing solutions. We are comfortable working with both residential and commercial clients.
We do not take lightly the safety and sanitary health of your family and home. Since your home is your most important investment, we prioritize residential emergency plumbing issues such as backed up sewers, gas leak issues, clogged drains and toilets, which could result in flooding and other interior problems.
Plumbing 911 also specializes in servicing commercial, retail and public facilities. With over 10 years of experience in installing and servicing all plumbing needs from leaky faucets, toilets/urinals or sinks to sewer, gas and water line excavation, you depend on our professional expert plumbers. We are a fully insured, bonded and licensed Master Plumbing Company, with the expertise to solve and care for any plumbing issue – big or small.
We Are Here for Your Emergency Plumbing Needs
We are also fully equipped to care for any emergency plumbing needs. We understand that most emergency plumbing issues can arise at any moment. That is why, we do not charge extra for emergency appointments, overtime, late nights or weekends. We believe it to be a privilege to be your emergency plumber in Canton, Ohio. We have a fixed rate, no matter the time of the day or night, as we do not penalize our customers for using us when they need us most. Whenever there is a potential emergency plumbing issue, Plumbing 911 will be there for you, guaranteed.
Plumbing 911 offers complete plumbing solutions throughout Canton, Ohio. We will assess your plumbing problem and lead you to the best solution as quickly as possible. Here are the services we provide:
- SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING – backed-up sewers can disrupt your everyday life and may result in serious plumbing, housing, and safety issues. Plumbing 911 can immediately service all your drain and sewer issues and unclog your drains and get your water flowing again, fast.
- SEWER CAM – Backed up sewer lines and foul sewer odor are symptoms of a plumbing problem. These problems can be easily diagnosed with our state-of-the-art modern sewer camera.
- WATER HEATERS – Plumbing 911 offers extensive water heater services, from repairing existing water heaters to installing new ones.
- BACK WATER VALVES - A specialty of Plumbing 911, the back water valves can help prevent main sewer lines from backing up into homes or businesses. This amazing piece of technology can protect your home from torrential rain and torrential flooding.
- SUMP PUMPS - The sump pumps are the first line of defense between a flooded basement, a potentially ruined foundation, mold issues, health issues, and ruined furniture. Whether your sump pump needs to be replaced or you need a sump pump installation, you are in good hands with us.
- GAS LEAKS & LINE REPAIRS - Gas line leaks are very dangerous and need the attention of a highly trained certified & licensed professional.
- WATER LEAKS & LINE REPAIRS - Plumbing 911 has what it takes to fix and install water lines. Whether it’s a simple water line repair, installation or a more complex project, our technicians are always on call.
- GARBAGE DISPOSALS - Plumbing 911 is the go-to expert for installation, replacement, repairs, and troubleshooting of garbage disposals. We have the training, knowledge, and tools to ensure that your garbage disposals are installed and operating correctly.
- TOILETS & URINALS - We can clean the toilet or urinal drains in your commercial building or in your home. We have the top of the line equipment to ensure that your toilets and urinals are functioning properly and get them replaced if they are not.
- TUBS & SHOWERS - If your tub or shower is draining slowly or not at all, give us a call. We can get the drain unplugged and running smoothly again.
- SINKS - Plumbing 911 has the expertise and experience to help service or install sinks for your home.
- FAUCETS - Whether you have a leaky faucet, or your outdoor faucet spigot is leaking into your basement, give us a call!
- FROZEN WATER LINE REPAIRS - Water in the unprotected pipe freezes during the winter, causing the pipe to pipe expands. That expansion can rupture an otherwise sound pipe. Plumbing 911 can help you repair the vulnerable pipes in your house.
- WINTERIZATION - It’s important to winterize your home’s plumbing if you’re leaving town for an extended amount of time. Plumbing 911 can help you winterize your house.
- WATERPROOFING - We are experts at waterproofing & repairing foundations and basements.
- BOILERS - Plumbing 911 can assist in planning or executing a boiler system installation.
- SHUT OFF VALVES - We can help you install shut-off valves for each fixture in your house.
- TANKLESS WATER HEATERS - Plumbing 911 can install tankless water heaters that use much less power, saving you money on your monthly energy bill.
- EXCAVATING - Plumbing 911 is a proud leader for excavation plumbers services.
When residents and business owners need a plumber in Canton, Ohio, they know calling Plumbing 911 means the job will be done quickly, efficiently and correctly.
Let our family be your family plumber!
Top 10 Reasons to
We measure our success by your level of satisfaction. We feel so lucky you’re considering giving us a call.
Tap the button below to find out why you should pick up the phone right now.
Support Small, Local, Family Owned & Operated
Since 2010, we have been proud to be small but mighty in our ethics and care of our customers, community and neighbors. Thank you in advance for supporting a family-owned and operated business!
Residential Plumbing Service
Your home is one of the greatest investments you will make. Regular maintenance for your home’s plumbing needs will not only ensure your investment, but also improve the quality of your home.
We do not take lightly the safety and sanitary health of your family and home. That’s why when you call, we have same-day service. Also, we prioritize emergency issues such as backed up sewers, gas leak issues, clogged drains and toilets, which could result in flooding and other interior problems.
VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION
If you notice constant plumbing back ups or if your nose detects sewer odors, a video camera inspection is a non-invasive solution in finding out if your drain has issues. Before video camera inspections the only solution in finding out if your drain lines had serious issues was to actually dig up the drain line.
Hydro-jetting is the method in which high pressure water is sent through specialty nozzles to cut roots, lift and remove grease, and scour rust sand gravel and any organic materials obstructing your drain. It is intended to restore your drain pipes to their original capacity.
TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
Tankless water heaters have no tank where water is constantly heated, even when not in use. Instead it uses a system where water flows over a heat exchanger converting tap water into hot water immediately. When the faucet, shower, or laundry is not in use, a computer sensor tells the heat exchanger to turn off.
FUTURE OF PLUMBING
Technology has in one form or another touched every industry. The Plumbing industry is no different. There are exciting solutions being marketed for everyday homes and commercial properties. Some of these solutions are very new to us, while some solutions are being improved upon as amazing resources.